Professional Workshop—Nicoló Degiorgis from Rorhof Publishing
One page, one image, one paper, one font, one size, one price, no binding twice.
Professional Workshop with Nicoló Degiorgis (Italy)
More information on this workshop
Venue: DECK, 120A Prinsep Street, Singapore 187937
• 6 October 2018, Saturday 9am – 6pm
• 7 October 2018, Sunday 9am – 5pm
This workshop will cover the different necessary stages responsible for the development and creation of a photobook: idea cultivation, concept development, editing and design, production, as well as distribution and promotion of photobook. Each participant will receive an individual review session of their current work prior to its development to a photobook.
This workshop is for participants that have a body of work that is ready to be translated into a photobook. Open to artists, designers, photographers who have a keen interest in how books are conceived, produced, and distributed. Click for more information on this workshop.
Each workshop is limited to 15 participants.
Students are required to present valid student ID card.
Participants will need to submit the following to email@example.com after registering.
1. Your name, address and email.
2. 10 images representative of your photographic work.
3. A short statement about why you’d like to take the workshop [150 words in English]
4. A short bio about yourself and your relationship to photography [100 words]