Professional Workshop—Mark Neville
How to Document a Community
Professional Workshop with Mark Neville (UK)
More information on this workshop
Venue: DECK, 120A Prinsep Street, Singapore 187937
• 16 September 2018, Sunday 10am – 6pm
• 17 September 2018, Monday 7pm – 10pm
• 18 September 2018, Tuesday 7pm – 10pm
In this three day intensive workshop, Mark Neville will push participants to examine their photographic practice through in-depth portfolio critiques and peer-to-peer discussions, and challenge them to create new work as part of a group practical assignment.
Participants will learn about different modes and approaches to photographic storytelling, how to successfully interact with different communities, and participate in editing sessions, as the group works collectively towards a final edit of the work produced during the workshop. More information on this workshop
Prerequisite: This workshop is not about learning new technical skills, but rather improving each student’s own unique photographic vision. Participants will be expected to arrive comfortable with their equipment, ready to work.
Each workshop is limited to 15 participants.
Students are required to present valid student ID card.
Participants will need to submit the following to email@example.com after registering.
1. Your name, address and email.
2. 10 images representative of your photographic work.
3. A short statement about why you’d like to take the workshop [150 words in English]
4. A short bio about yourself and your relationship to photography [100 words]