6th SIPF Festival Pass
WORTH MORE THAN $400, THE SIPF FESTIVAL PASS ENTITLES YOU TO OVER 30 FESTIVAL TALKS, GUIDED TOURS AND FILM SCREENINGS!
This Festival Pass includes
• Free admission to Artist and Curator Talks, Guided Tours, Evening Presentations and Film Screening. Register on www.sipf.sg.
• Free admission to Between Love and Death: Diary Of Nobuyoshi Araki at DECK.
• $5 off admission to Arakiss Party at DECK on 6 October, 7PM (U.P. $20).
• 20% off admission to Child’s Play & Other Stories and NOMAD: Outside In at The Arts House.
• 10% off Professional Workshops, Seminars and Public Outreach Programme (excluding Portfolio Review and Night).
• 10% off Festival Merchandise.
• 20% off admission to In an Instant: Polaroid at the Intersection of Art and Technology at the National Museum of Singapore.
• 10% off selected items at BUNKERBUNKER Cafe Bar (opening mid-Sep at DECK).
Terms and Conditions
• This pass must be presented upon registration on event day.
• Each pass is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
• Each pass admits only one.
For more festival pass perks, visit www.sipf.sg.
Self-Collection of Festival Pass
Festival Passes may be collected from 20 August 2018 onwards.
Festival Office at DECK
120A Prinsep Street
Closed on Monday & Public Holiday
Mailing of Festival Pass
Festival Passes may be mailed via normal SingPost postage to addresses in Singapore. Please indicate your address in 'Notes' section during check-out. SIPF will not be responsible for any lost mail.
Please indicate Self-collection / Mailing option in 'Notes' section during check-out.